Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies (aka Ling Cookies)

Last Christmas, Ling baked delicious crunchy chocolate chip almond cookies and put them in really cute jam jars for our CG. These bite-sized cookies were SO good that I devoured all of them within half a day… and that's only because I made myself eat them slowly! =P

Of course I couldn't help but beg her for the recipe so that I could make some more for my own personal consumption. At the time, I decided to be nice for a change (hey, it was Christmas) and shared a few with my colleagues. I don't know if I should have been happy or sad when they asked me where I bought the cookies from! They couldn't believe I actually made them! =P

Last week, my mango cheesecake was very well received at Alpha… we had an amazing turnout with ~140 people!  I heard that supposedly dessert is one of the reasons people keep coming back to Alpha.  I have no doubt that they'll return after having some "Ling cookies"!  =)  Sorry I won't be posting this recipe… you'll have to beg Ling herself for it! Haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment