Nom nom nom...

As some of you may know, I've picked up an interest in making desserts recently. Thankfully, my guinea pigs--err--friends have been very supportive of my new hobby and helped me taste test all my experiments. Don't worry, no animals were harmed in the making of my desserts. =)
Anyway, I watched the movie 'Julie & Julia' a few months back and was intrigued by the real life story of blogger Julie Powell's challenge to cook all 524 recipes in Julia Child's first book! Now, now before you get too excited (or scared) about having beef bourguignon at my next dinner party, let me just say sorry... that's not happening. =P

What I'm actually thinking of doing is... *drumroll please* ... making desserts! Hahaha... so you might wonder, what's the difference from what I'm already doing?! Well dear guin--friends, not only do you get to sample the desserts, but you also get to read an amazing blog post by yours truly to go along with it! Sugoi ne?

So stay tuned for my first commentary... hopefully I can be vigilant in doing this so that I can involve all of you in the dessert making process!

1 comments:

Luky said...
April 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM

love that movie! it inspired me to get her cookbook. my first recipe will be beef bourgignon. but after i find a kitchen table (so much furniture shopping to do!).

Post a Comment