Papaya Milkshake / 木瓜牛奶

Not sure if this really counts as a dessert but I wanna write about it... =P I was walking by a fruit stand today and noticed some papayas were for sale. When I first moved to HK about 6 years ago, I was living with my family friends for a few months. D liked to cook as it was healthier than eating out and I learned how to make papaya milkshake from her. From then on, papaya milkshake has been one of my most favourite fruit drinks. It's really quick and simple to make... in fact, the longest part of this recipe is the cleaning up afterwards. =P

I used the recipe from Noob Cook Recipes, but there are also other versions which add ice or use condensed milk instead of honey and sugar. You're welcome to try and give me some feedback on what  works best! =)

Ingredients (makes one glass):
200g ripe, sweet papaya flesh, cut into small chunks
200ml fresh milk
1 tsp honey or sugar (adjust to your liking)

Method:

  1. Blend everything together in a blender until you can get a smooth consistency.

0 comments:

Post a Comment